Dress for success
People say don’t judge a book by its cover but unfortunately in an interview first impressions last. The way you dress is who you are and what people think of you in an interview. You may not always get the job on how you dress and groom yourself but will give you the competitive edge and help make a positive first impression. Always dress professional for an interview, doesn’t matter what interview you are going to, you need to always look good.
Tips you may want to consider
- Wear professional and conservative clothing.
- Ensure that clothing is clean, pressed and not too tight.
- Wear conservative shoes that are clean and polished.
- Choose accessories that complement your clothing rather than distract from it.
- Remove facial and body piercings.
- Cover visible tattoos to avoid distraction.
- Keep fragrances and jewellery minimal.
- Make sure your hair is clean and conservative in colour and style.